Yield: Serves 10 to 15 people
Time: 15 minutes
This snack board is loaded with the best that Oregon state has to offer. The rich cheeses, roasted hazelnuts, juicy berries, and sweet honeys pair well with local chardonnay.
- 8 ounces Tillamook Medium White Cheddar, sliced
- 7 ounces Tillamook Aged Sharp Cheddar, sliced
- 7 ounces Tillamook Smoked Black Pepper White Cheddar, sliced
- 1 jar Bee Local Willamette Valley raw honey
- 1 jar Bee Local Portland Farmland raw honey
- 2 to 3 cups roasted whole hazelnuts
- 1 to 2 cups fresh blackberries
- 1 to 2 cups fresh raspberries
- Sliced baguette for serving
- Crackers for serving
Arrange the cheeses on a large round wood cheese board or a serving tray. Place the jars of honey on the board and then fill in the remaining spaces with hazelnuts and berries. Finish the board with sliced baguette and your favorite crackers.
Pair with: The Eyrie Vineyards Chardonnay Estate